Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Organization Procrastination


First of all, it should not excite me this much to have ordered 3 new whiteboards and dry erase markers from Amazon. Scott Silverii is much cooler than me and is probably not as excited that three large whiteboards will soon take up residence in our house.‪#‎DontTellHimIPickedOutNewFileCabinetsAndADeskToo‬
Second of all, I've got a book to finish, a formal dress to find that I don't hate, roots to be colored, a pedicure to get so I don't have velociraptor feet, and a suitcase to pack for RWA. If you've ever packed for RWA then you understand I should've started packing sometime last week. I have 5 days to accomplish these tasks. And 5 children to try and hinder any progress.‪#‎GameOn‬ ‪#‎WhenDoesSchoolStart‬
Lastly, I'm writing this post instead of working on my book because I'm not sure what happens next. ‪#‎TheProblemsWithPantsing‬ ‪#‎Procrastination‬

No comments:

Post a Comment